Install printer drivers for window 10, 11
There can be many reasons why the printer is not working but the main reason behind the printer not working is the damaged and outdated printer drivers or window system update etc. There are many different ways to install printer drivers in the windows operating system 10, 11.
How to install printer drivers
“There are many ways to install, download and update printer drivers”
“Download and install printer drivers you can go to official website”
The instructions to download printer drivers in your pc from official webistes are clearly explained below:-
- First of all, visit the official printer website.
- Click on the support section from the top of the screen.
- Now under the product support section select support & troubleshooting.
- Enter your device serial number and model number in the format and press the submit button.
- Select the software, drivers and firmware option.
- After that click on the download button in front of the driver’s name.
- Once the driver file is downloaded, install it on your computer device.
- Simply restart your pc.
Need to update printer drivers automatically using driver updater software
You always need to update your printer drivers from official website to keep running your printer. Need to check the performance of your printer.
Users can easily solve the printer issue by updating the printer drivers. It solve the problem of the damaged and outdated drivers installed on the device.
Keep all the printer drivers updated. If printer not working then go to the official website and update your printer drivers fix the problem that emerges because of the broken and ruined device drivers introduced on the users PC.
Install printer drivers software in your laptop
“Install or add a local printer”
Firstly select the start button, then choose settings > devices > printers & scanners. Simply select add a printer or scanner. Wait for it to find nearby printers, then choose the one you want to use, and select add device.
Install the latest printer driver
All the printers require that you install the most recent or latest printer drivers so the printer will work well. If you recently upgraded from an earlier version of Windows, your printer driver could work with the past version but might not work well or at all with Windows 10. Additionally, if you’ve experienced PC infections or different issues, your printer driver may be harmed. Downloading and installing the most recent printer driver can frequently determine these issues.
Printer driver doesn’t install, What to do?
- Firstly select Start Button, then select Settings > Devices > Printers & Scanners.
- On the right, scroll down to Related Settings and select Print server properties.
- Choose the drivers tab, and see if your printer is listed. If it is, you’re all set.
- If you don’t see your printer listed, select Add, and in the welcome to the Add Printer Driver Wizard, select Next.
- Select your gadget’s design, and afterward select Next.
- On the left, select your printer producer, and on the right, select your printer driver.
Add Printer Device Wizard
- Select Next, select Finish, and follow the instructions to add your driver.
- Follow the instructions in the section above to remove and reinstall the printer.
Printer Driver Installation Program
While generally uncommon nowadays, a few printers could expect you to run a printer driver installation program as opposed to allowing windows to introduce the driver all alone.
To do as such, go to the manufacturer’s site and search for the printer driver download file or document (frequently found in the Support segment). Download the record and double tap it to run the installation and setup. Adhere to the guidelines, and you’ll be going in minutes.