How to connect the Canon printer to a wireless router via “cableless setup”
- Turn On Your Printer
- Press the [ Setup ] button (A) on the printer.
3. Use the Left or Right Arrow button (B) to select [ Wireless LAN setup ].
4. Press the [ OK ] button.
5. Select other Setup
6. Press the OK button
7. Select Cableless Setup.
8. Press the OK Button
9. Now, the printer is ready for wireless LAN connection in the “Cableless setup” method.
10. The connection between the printer and the wireless router is not yet complete. To complete the connection, a software install is necessary. Install the software.
11. Install the Software (Windows)
12. Run the Official Setup of Canon Driver
13. Start Product Setup
14. Double-click the CanonSetup .exe file. The setup will start automatically. Follow the on-screen instructions to complete installation.
15. Click Next
16. Click [ Wireless LAN Connection ].
17. Click [ Connect via wireless router (recommended) ].
18. Click [ Next ].
19. Click [ Cableless setup ].
20. Click [ Next ].
21. When the Setup Completion dialogue box appears, click [ Complete ].
22. Click [ Next ].
23. Test printing will be performed to check the printer’s operation.
24. Load plain paper into the printer and click [ Execute ].
25. After test printing, click [ Next ].
26. To skip test printing, click [ Next ] instead of [ Execute ].
27. Click [ Exit ] to complete the installation.